Thursday, October 11, 2012

Napoleon Total War 2v2 Online Commentary Battle on the Grassy Flats

Napoleon Total War 2v2 Online Commentary Battle on the Grassy Flats Video Clips. Duration : 10.55 Mins.


In this battle both me and Syno play as the Ottomans with identical builds, after I got a PM about noob boxes both me and syno were going to try and form mobile noob boxes for lols but we both bottled it when we realised my guy had 9 stars :P So what would have been a rather odd formation of 2 giant noob boxes roaming around the field we instead had a rather interesting battle using our odd builds, neither of us had any art as we were vsing france and did not think we could win an art dual. Instead my guy attacks me after 30secs with cav and starts a rather large pitched battle between my line and his, syno supports with cav and a small flanking detachment, after absorbing the initial attack I spring a counter. This is one of the few games where I have been acutally attacked so I decided to upload it, and thanks to WP| Pikachu for making this a challenge. Thanks to the ytube community for its support and please watch rate comment and enjoy. For more NTW vids check out Saieds Channel: www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment